The Digital Business Study Program is a study program that combines Management Science, Business, and Information Technology 4.0 and focuses on developing business models that run online. The business models developed during lectures at this study program range from creating online stores and marketplaces, service on demand, online education, and online influencers and broadcasting, i.e., Youtubers, TikTokers, and TV Online. The advantage of entering the Digital Business Study Program is that you will all study Management Science, Startup Business, and Computer Technology in one complete package, so it's not wrong to say that this Study Program is the ultimate major for all parties to face Industry 4.0, which is currently a trend.
Best College Major For The Future
Why Should You Study at the Digital Business Study Program?
The IIB Darmajaya Digital Business Study Program provides excellence and competence for its students to quickly build online businesses, become startuppreneurs, and digital business experts for leading companies in the industrial 4.0 era.
There are four focus areas in this major:
- You can have a career as a startuppreneur, namely, an entrepreneur in a startup business based on information and communication technology. In the Digital Business Study Program, not only do the courses support students in becoming startuppreneurs, but we also have business and technology incubators that can help you grow your business, raise funds, and open market access. Through the Digital Business Study Program, we hope that all of you will be able to establish successful businesses at Indonesia such as Gojek, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, and Traveloka.
- Digital marketers and e-commerce
- The Digital Business Study Program also enables you to become a digital marketer and e-commerce business actor. In this study program, you will also be taught how to analyze online consumer markets, create quality and interesting content, create copywriting, create e-commerce websites and landing pages, and advertise using social media applications, which in the next few years will be needed by many companies. and at this time, not many people know the ways and strategies). Later students will learn how to have a mindset, practice e-commerce and digital marketing skills, and be fluent in using various types of digital marketing tools, in addition to learning theory.
- Financial Technology
- Digital Business Program students will also be able to work as professionals and practitioners in the field of financial technology. Financial technology is a type of company in the field of financial services combined with technology. It can also be interpreted as a segment of the startup business that helps financial businesses maximize technology to sharpen, change, and accelerate various aspects of financial services. You can choose which type of financial technology will be your focus, be it peer-to-peer (P2P) lending and crowdfunding, investment risk management, payment, clearing, and settlement, or financial market aggregators. Furthermore, you can also act as a trader of stocks and foreign exchange online, complete with various tactics and strategies.
- Content Creators and Influencers
- Digital Business Study Program students can also work as content creators and influencers, which jobs are currently on the rise and can provide enormous coffers of money. There are many facilities that enable students to develop their talents to become online broadcasters, from how to organize podcast events to management and teamwork to create interesting content. Not only that, the Digital Business Study Program also has a large work program on how to create a social movement called "1000 influencers for Lampung, Indonesia" in order to create more influencers, podcasters, and new YouTubers in the digital business arena.
Innovation is not just renewal but renewal that benefits humanity.
Lilla Rahmawati S.Sos., M.M
M. Ariza Eka Yusendra S.P., M.M
Head of Study Program
Expert in Digital Marketing and Digital Business Models. Has provided training and assistance to several UKM/UMKM to go digital and won several research development grants